Our dog toys are…
- Superior, ultra-plush outer fabric
- Thick, durable Tuffweb™ mesh liner
- Concealed and double stitched seams
- Machine washable
- Custom designs by Fluff & Tuff
- New releases semi-annually
- Constructed to the safety standards of kids’ plush toys
- Non-toxic polyester fill placed for optimal shaping and play-ability
- Embroidered eyes
- ICTI factory certified
- Double scanned for foreign or metal objects
- Independently tested for lead and phthalates
The Fluff & Tuff Difference
We’re committed to the quality and safety of our product, providing exceptional customer service and giving back through product donations and the creation of our annual holiday charity toy, which donates 100% of its profits to charity. We’re proud of the superior quality of our products and go to great lengths to maintain those high standards for our retailers and their customers.
- Fun Comes First - Our toys make dogs happy, and that makes us very happy!
- "Good Enough" Isn't Good Enough - from materials to construction practices to safety standards, we're only interested in the best.
- There's Delight In Every Detail - we design our toys to be unique and timeless. And also really good looking.
- We're Here For The Humans, Too - We're family-owned and operated, and love bringing above-and-beyond service to our customers and independent retail partners.
- Giving Back Is Part Of Our DNA - Through our Fluff & Tuff Charitable Foundation and toy donations, we support rescue groups, shelters, animal charities and initiatives across the country.
Research & Development
Our Research and Development team consists of highly trained canine experts. Each team member brings to the table years of field research with specific experience in the area of dog behavior as it relates to “dog toys.” Each product has undergone extensive durability testing.
Nickname: “Queen Bee”
Breed: Pitbull Mix
Style of Play: Tear/Bite
Sweet Georgia is the inspiration behind our company and our first toy, Georgia Gator. She was about a year old in 2009, when we adopted her through a small rescue group just outside Savannah, Georgia (hence her name). She’s a chunky, 65 lb. Pitbull mix with a playful personality. Georgia loves her toys, but if she could, she’d rather spend all day— every day—hunting chipmunks.
Breed: Hound Mix
Style of Play: Tug/Pull
Originally from Alabama, Noodle was adopted through the wonderful Peace and Paws Rescue. He had a very rough start, but you’d never know it thanks to his amazing foster family. We can’t thank them enough! Born in December of 2012, Harry is a spunky, goofy, hound mix full of energy. He loves everybody and everything! One of his favorite pastimes is playing tug of war with Georgia.